Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Soul Food



My lil' loves:

Top left:
Drum book & drum sticks

Top right:
Books to read. Current reads are (1) A Biography of Kurt Cobain: Heavier Than Heaven, (2) Faith, God & Rock 'n' Roll, (3) Joy That Lasts

Bottom left:
Educational books for personal advancement. Borrowed 3 books from the library on writing articles, characters & Asian writings.

Bottom right:
My manual for life - the Bible. "Your Word is lamp unto my feet; a light unto my path. How can a young man (woman) cleanse his (her) way? By taking heed according to Your Word."

_____________________________

There you go. Essentials for my daily living, without which I could be under nourished, deprived, and low spirited. Of course there's this one other important essential...


What are your soul food? :0

3 comments:

JasonOng said...

My Soul Food:

1. Bible
2. Cort guitars
3. iTunes & Amco mp3 player
4. Acer laptop
5. Avant browser
6. Radrails (Ruby on Rails editor)

And THE MOST IMPORTANT ot them all... My LARLING! :)

Angeline Tan said...

One can easily tell what another's vocation is simply by knowin his/her soul food eh?

LY huhney! ;)

JasonOng said...

I've recently started using e-Sword again so include that into my list of soul food! :)