Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lil' by lil'

Your life can change drastically when a significant part of your weakness is improved.

I’ve been a late comer for work for as far as I remember. Much of my despondency and inefficiency at work were largely due to my late coming. In recent months, since the commencement of my current job some 6 months back – I have never arrived at work late. This may not be a biggie for some, but for me, for one who was never ever punctual for work, this sure is! Now that I’m arriving at my work area an hour earlier each work day, I am more alert, efficient, productive and responsible in what I do.

Just an improvement in this area alone has drastically propelled me further and higher, instilling greater discipline and achievement that were once distant and out of reach. I am determined to reach higher and I know I can.

No comments: