Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Enjoy thy family

I thoroughly enjoy watching my family bask in comfort, love, warmth and most importantly security, in this land of great governance and upright leadership.

I thoroughly enjoy having my family spend precious time doing the most mundane of things that families do together – eating together, watching television together, sharing comments about the latest company take over or rise in property prices, having mom cut fresh fruits a couple of hours after dinner time, us sitting around the living room in front of the television; watching Discovery Channel together, the cold December wind blowing furiously through the wide open windows, telling us that Christmas is beckoning.

I thoroughly enjoy the blessings I have been given.

1 comment:

girlfriday said...

Amen.

We do have an abundance, don't we?