Monday, July 18, 2011

Journey to Ironhood: Week 27

Week 27 (11-17 Jul):

I hate to admit this close to race day, but I'm stretched beyond my means to carry on, and I'm in desperate need of grace.

I've cut down my training by half for the past 2 months and it still hasn't help to get me strong on my feet again.

Sometimes I do it right, but most times I do it wrong by relying on my know-how, strength and resources.

Now with only 3 weeks to go, I'm hanging by a thin thread of faith. At this point I have to stop momentarily and recalibrate all that I am, or I doubt I'll make it well and strong till race day.

1 comment:

Hui Koon said...

Take a break for a few days. Do light sessions, abandon speed sessions and allow body to be stronger. Be very careful not to fall ill now. Now is a good time to spend with the family! :)
All the best on 7 August!