Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vroom Story

Some months back I went to JB with a friend to service his motorbike in this dingy-looking bike workshop...


This is his current prized possession - a cool yellow Honda Wave in which he pillions his girlfriend all round the island - from east to west, north to south - and he does it ever so willingly. Never mind the petrol consumption. Love covers all, you see. Even the price of petrol. ;p


When all of a sudden my eye caught sight of this cool Modenas scooter... selling for a mere RM3,500! In other words, it costs only SGD$1,520!



I was really tempted to buy the bike but decided to consult my larling... Here's his response...


Ok, I know he meant well. After all, my parents vehemently objected to me ever riding a motorbike. So there you go, 3 against 1 - alright, I concede defeat.

Temptation always has its way around you. That very weekend I saw this beauty parked at Expo....


Aarrgh!... by then I was much too tempted not to give biking a serious thought.

However, after mulling over the matter over Han's aromatic coffee and dazzling blueberry pie, I decided...



that I'm better off remaining true & loyal to my 2 greatest loves....

Reading


& Music


No comments: