Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have... a vision

I want a vision that I can pursue my entire life; no brakes, no full stops.

I want a vision that I can lay my life on the line for, and having fought a good fight, I stand victorious, satisfied at steps taken closer.

A journey that I relish every moment of, and not desiring the finishing line to come close.

A vision that I wake up excited to every morning, and makes me see life differently - in bright HD colors and 3D intensity.

A vision that so sparkles in my eyes it jumps out at people I talk to and draw their interest and support for mine.

I want a vision equipped with hands and legs to touch many, to give flight to those crippled by their circumstances; a vision that benefits and better others while I move along mine.

I want a vision that keeps my progress in check; one that makes me put one foot in front of the other, and moves me forward every time.

No comments: