Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Journey to Ironhood: Week 9

Week 9 (7 - 13 Mar):

Made a final push for a long 121km ride in Desaru despite being unwell. Thankful though, for the good company I was in, who encouraged, rode with me, laughed and joked and dissipated the initial struggle I had with my weak body.

Struggled with a weakened health (attributed to my weeks of rigorous training and insufficient rest) for most part of the week, but always found strength in relentless support and encouragement from fellow triathletes.

With the upcoming Aviva 70.3 race just round the corner, a midpoint of my journey to Ironhood in May, I’m a pretty nervous wreck, I must admit, a thousand thoughts racing through my mind, fighting a mental challenge of completing the race in good form.

Yet through it all, I find tremendous strength in His Word: Having done all, stand.

So stand I will, and trust I will. All’s well. Let’s rumble!

No comments: