Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Journey to Ironhood: Week 7

Week 7 (21-27 Feb):

As I progress in my journey, I'm meeting more and more fellow triathletes, many of whom are multi-time Iron men, and can I say, they're all extremely nice people. Is it any wonder that doctors encourage sports because it benefits not just our health, but our entire well being? Here are some of the fittest people on the planet, and they're also the kindest and most generous souls around.

I have been a fortunate recipient of their kindness, and I know my dream to Ironhood is not possible by my sole effort, no matter how hard I train; but it's made possible only with the help and support of an entire team of fellow cyclists, former and aspiring Iron men and women who train with me week after week, share their invaluable experiences and resources, sincerely and truly going the extra mile to help me accomplish my dream; and whom I now have the privilege to call as friends.

To all of you amazing triathletes, Dawn Riders, runners, Iron men and women - you know who you are - thank you.

No comments: