Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mikey



I know I am loved just by looking at the wonderful people God has brought into my life. I must have found favor in His sight because He pays special attention to each need & niche.

Last Dec saw one of the lowest moments in my life, and in the midst of the apparent bleak darkness, I received a gift from Mike, a painstakingly, carefully soldered art piece of a leave springing forth, a symbol of growth in God's loving hands. A snapshot of the masterpiece here do not do justice to the beaty of the art piece which carries more than a symbol of art - to me personally, it carries a message of faith, hope & love.

Because this gift came in the deepest of my valley, and the Bible verses which Mike specially inscripted on the art piece are taken from the book of the prophet Joel, one of my favourite books, though it be less read and expounded upon.

This gift carries nothing short of a message from above: "I love you my daughter, though you may fall, though you may whine, My hand of grace & love isn't too short for comfort."

What more can I say? I'm in awe of God's love.

Thanks Mikey.

1 comment:

Angeline Tan said...

Yep, it's amazing that if God can chart out the entire course of mankind from Genesis to Revelation and thousands of years till present, surely our lives are not out of His marvelous plan!

Thanks for being the channel in which God touched my life. :)