Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Of Passion & More

The only constant in life is change, thus to ride high in life, let's be quick learners and sharp minders. Here are life-changing points (elaborated by and picked up from Pastor Mark Conner, Melbourne) which I leave you to ponder & work on:


1. God dwells in a state of perpetual enthusiasm. - A.W. Tozer

2. Intelligence alone is not gonna lead to success in life. See the statistics below: -

- 75% of the American Presidents were in the lower half of their class;
- 50% of Fortune 500 CEOs average C- in school; &
- 50% of self made millionaires have no university degrees.

If intelligence alone ain't the answer to success, then it's gotta be:

i. ATTITUDE - how you think, and ii. PASSION - how you feel.

3. Enthusiasm and persistence will make an average person superior while indifference and lethargic will make a superior person average. - William Ward

4. The enemy targets our strength.


5. Often your frustration is the key to your anointing and to your gifting.

6. Many of us may not be prominent but everyone of us is significant.

7. What you tolerate, you will never change.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a musician who has been heavily influenced by Keith Green. I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download.

I don't mean to be a pest, so if this message is an annoyance, please delete it and accept my humblest of apologies. I just want to share my music with people who love Jesus.

Thanks,
-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."