Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Believe


They said you wouldn't make it so far
And ever since they've said it it’s been hard
But never mind that night you had to cry
Cause you had never let it go inside
You worked real hard and you know exactly what you want and need so believe
And you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say

I believe I can
I believe I will
I believe I know my dreams are real
I believe I can
I believe I will
I believe I hold it soon man
That is what I do believe

Your fools are just singing, your soul
And you know that your moves will let them show
You keep creating pictures in your mind
So just believe they will come true in time
It will be fine leave all of your cares and stress behind and
Just let it go
Let the music go inside again the pain
It just start to believe

At third my yet what people say
Hold your head high and turn away
With all my hopes and dreams I will believe
Even though it seems it's not for me
I won't give up,
I'll keep it up
Looking to the sky
I will achieve on my knees
I will always believe
-Yolanda Adams

No comments: