Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sing

The fog has lifted... not by inches, but pretty substantially. How do I know? Coz the last time I sang was 2 months ago. And finally last night, I started to sing again. I mean really sing, from the inner well of my heart. Jesus, my Rock & Redeemer. He has lifted the veil from my eyes, and the fog from off my path.

A sound decision made opens the way to inner peace, bright path & bubbling joy. - A.T.

Joshua 1:2-9

Observe how many times God encouraged Joshua to be strong & courageous, and assured him of His presence with him.

Even as I face uncertainty about my studies and where I'll go from here, I'm encouraged by God's Word that He is with me where ever I go.

Ahh.. the wonder of praying and meditating on God's Word instead of worrying - He exchanges my ashes for His beauty and turns my mourning into dancing.


No comments: