Sunday, January 15, 2006

Thank You

Phil 4:8

"Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble... whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things."


With this in mind, my mind immediately sets on a couple of wonderful people I have to make mention of... (names & expressions of gratitude are not in alphabetical/chronological/"appreciatical" order):

Lenny - thank you for being such a loyal and faithful armor bearer, taking in my nonsense at times when I'm frustrated and cranky, and being the silent supporter that you always are. Your silent prayers are loud in answers that come my way. I'm thankful for your friendship and loyalty.

Allen - you're so sweet to Lenny! When I see how happy she is, I know you have played a big part in etching that smile across her lil' face. Don't worry about your NTU studies, because you're an overcomer, you'll overcome the usual lamentation & dread of the tough syllabus, and do everyone proud with your ace grades!

Faith - I'm glad that our friendship blossomed with us working in the same company, and you are such a honest, down-to-earth and real friend to have. Thank you for being so candid and sincere, and always so accepting and never despising me for my many faults.

Eva - my dearest friend, as I mentioned in my sms to you, despite the current strain, you remain a wonderful friend and the great girl that you are. Your self worth & confidence is evident in your ability to run to God when circumstances prick and hurt.

JO - you're amazing, & I'm lost for words... LLEOFALAWHOTJ. :)

No comments: