Sunday, January 15, 2006

When I Look To The Sky

I love to look out & up to the sky. Because the vastness & beauty of nature manifests one thing - the beauty of creation, and in turn, the beauty of God Himself.

At times when I'm down and low, all I have to do is to look out & up to the sky, and beholding the beauty of the blue sky and His creation - it leaves me in complete awe & gratitude, as I take in a deep breath & whisper, "Thank you Lord, for everything
."

To God & PK:

When it rains it pours and opens doors
And floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry
And in the midst of sailing ships we sink our lips into the ones we love
That have to say goodbye
And as I float along this ocean
I can feel you like a notion that won't seem to let me go
Cause when I look to the sky
Something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost
Something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here
And every word I didn't say that caught up in some busy day
And every dance on the kitchen floor we didn't dance before
And every sunset that we'll miss I'll wrap them all up in a kiss
And pick you up in all of this when I sail away
Whether I am up or down or in or out or just plane overhead
Instead it just feels like it is impossible to fly
But with you I can spread my wings
to see me over everything that life may send me
When I am hoping it won't pass me by
And when I feel like there is no one that will ever know me
there you are to show me

-Train


No comments: