Thursday, January 12, 2006

From within

Searched my past archives & found these poems I penned in the gratitude of God's amazing grace & love. These I share with you, in the hope that you may be encouraged & comforted as I always am, as often as I read of 'em.


I woke up this morning
Seeing the sun is bright and the sky blue
A glimpse of You in mind
I know everything’s alright, I can sing
You take such good care I haven’t a clue
Lord one thing I ask – teach me to be kind

A.T. 21/09/04

I walk through the days in a daze
Not knowing who I am what I do
Yet I’m hanging on every Word You say
Because You’re the only One I know
Who keeps me sane and on my feet
Even if it’s all blurry ahead
This I know – the fog will lift
One day

From now till then
I may not be perfect
I may wallow dig and spurn
Yet all I ask is Your hand
Never to let go coz’ I’m not that strong
I’m still learning

Now I wake up and see
A glimpse of hope in the horizon
You’ve been around the whole time
I know now everything’s alright, I can sing
You take such good care I haven’t a clue
Oh one thing I ask – show me Your Way

A.T. 25/10/04


No comments: