Sunday, January 22, 2006

Speak

What do you want to see happening in your life? Speak it. Prophesy to your world.

I am not afraid of the challenges of life. I am happy & contented; my foundation is in Christ.

I love what I do. I'm an excellent worker. I'm a multi-tasker.

Lord, I miss him. But everytime I do, let me love You more.

My battlefield is often not in my workplace or when I'm with people - it is often in my bedroom when I wrestle with God, pouring my grievances to Him, reasoning with Him, pleading with Him & prophesying to my situation. You are my all in all.

Don't call me a coward for wanting to run home when things turn messy & blurry. I've an appointment with my Master & Friend which I cannot miss. Just minutes of confiding in Him, and the deflated giant in me is strong & confident again, ready to take the world for all it's worth. Now you try.

Whatever you do, don't matter if you dislike it, don't matter if it's menial - do it with pride & excellence. For this is your lot - that in all things, do it as unto the Lord.

No comments: